From 10 to 350 people Pyrmont Bridge Hotel is the perfect venue for your next booking. Whether it is a small get-together, birthday party, xmas party, engagement party, corporate event or celebration, we cater for it all.
Recent refurbishments of our 1st Floor & Rooftop Terrace have been undertaken with careful consideration to hosting events. Designers were briefed to maintain the significant history of our 145-year-old heritage listed building, whist still offering plush modern comforts to ‘wow’ our guests.
Choose from our top floor completely private rooftop level, with an open air terrace & harbour views. Or our 1st floor level, comprised of a number of great function areas, all available to the wee small hours of the morning.
- We are unable to cater for ‘bucks nights’, ‘hens nights’ & ’18th birthday parties’.
- Birthday cakes may be brought in, the Hotel will provide plates & napkins free of charge (prior notice is required). No other food or beverages are permitted to be brought in to the hotel.
- Setup for your event is available 1 hour prior to the agreed starting time, more setup time can be arranged dependent on other bookings.
Thanks for stopping by our page and taking the time to connect! We love hearing your feedback and giving you a place to connect with other Pyrmont Bridge Hotel lovers.
Please be advised that comments made by Facebook users on our page, are not reflective or representational of Pyrmont Bridge Hotel.
We are all about the love here and understand that negative comments are not always intended to cause harm, though for the protection of our members, we will take the necessary steps if user actions are deemed harmful in any way.
We reserve the right to immediately remove posts which:
• Are abusive, harassing, threatening, defaming, or bullying in nature.
• Contain obscene, indecent or unlawful material.
• Contain spam content or viruses?
• Promote competing products, brands or services.
• Contain files uploaded where the origin or source has been falsified.
We reserve the right to immediately block or any user who:
• Is threatening, bullying or harassing any member of Pyrmont Bridge Hotel page.
• Does not abide by either the Facebook Terms of Conditions and /or Pyrmont Bridge Hotel House Rules.
Thanks for taking the time to read over this guide. If you are unsure of anything, contact us on 02 9660 6996.
October 21, 2021 6:35 am local time